Thursday, June 15, 2006

My name is Roger...

and I have an anger management problem.

they say that the first step to resolving a problem is to admit you have it. So, to my motley collection of readers out there, I admit it. It's almost certainly NOT come as a shock to any of you, other than mild surprise I can admit to being anything less than perfect.

How it began is a reason, not an excuse, and it's a behaviour that has out lived it usefulness. It's just a pain.

So... time to put into practice all the training I've had.

I will fail from time to time, and, being my own harshest critic, I will beat myself up over it. however, there is always the next 'day' to start again.

1 Comments:

Blogger CMD said...

hey, you linked to my blog...COOL!

your anger management problems have crept up from time to time on the message board that we frequent, but i usually ignore your tirades or respond with a simple "limey bastard" and that ALWAYS makes me feel better

i have an 18-year-old colleague at work that just discovered the cathartic value of yelling the phrase "mother f--ker!"...let's pray i don't pick up that habit ;)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home